Access Statement For Selwood Lodge Guest House
Our Guest House is a detached property, situated just outside the main Town Centre about 6 minutes level walk from the Railway Station and Town, 12-15 minutes level walk to the seafront. The property dates back to 1898 and is of solid build with some new extensions, i.e. Bar Lounge, Games Room, Ladies and Gents downstairs toilets.
* We are located in a treelined Drive, mainly residential. There are no parking restrictions outside the premises and our drive alongside the house takes up to 3 cars, but parked behind each other. Guests are welcome to use the drive for parking.
* The railway station is approximately 6 minutes level walk away which is the beginning of the shopping area. Town Centre is approximately 10 minutes level walk away, where coaches drop passengers off.
* There are taxi ranks at the Railway Station and Coach drop off.
* There is a bus stop nearby and buses or trains can take guests to neighbouring Towns such as Chichester, Arundel, Littlehampton, Worthing, Portsmouth etc.
* We have a small Yorkshire Terrier, female,named Daisy, who is people friendly.
* We have a separate dining room with separate tables. Breakfast consists of Cereal, Fruit Juice, Yoghurt, Full English cooked breakfast, Toast, Jam/marmalade. Tea and Coffee. Vegetarian option by request. Alternative cooked option by request.
* Our website http://www.selwoodlodge.com/ provides pictures of Selwood Lodge and our Accommodation and activities. Also our cancellation policy.
* We have a garden for Guests use, with tables and chairs. A small swing for children.
* We have a no-smoking policy but there is cover in the back garden, i.e. a Gazebo, for smoking in inclement weather and small garden at the front of the house with seating for same.
* You can contact us on the telephone or email or fax. Please see "contact information" in this document.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
* Please advise us of your anticipated arrival time to be sure there is someone here to welcome you.
* Parking is outside the premises in the road which has no restrictions, or in our drive which takes 3 cars behind each other. All level access.
* We offer assistance with luggage.
Main Entrance & Reception
* On arrival there is a gate 2'8"(81c)wide at entrance to premises. Then a short level walk to Step 1 of 5.1/2" (14c) depth onto large square step . Please ring both bells as indicated, as one rings at the back of the house and one at the front. On entering the premises there is a 6.1/2" (17c) step into the hallway and reception area. Here you will be asked to book in and settle accounts. Accounts can be settled by credit/debit card or cash or cheque. Keys are suppled for guests convenience so there is access at all times.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
* The Dining Room is off the hallway which leads into the Bar Lounge which has one 8" (21c) step down to it. There is a level walk into the Games Room and then a 7" (18c) step through french doors into the level garden.
* There are 5 bedrooms on the first floor, no ground floor bedrooms. (see "bedrooms" for more information.)
* The stairs up to the first floor are 34"(87c) wide and the steps are 7" (18c) deep.There are 9 steps, then 3 steps then 2 steps to the mezzanine level and 9 steps and 3 steps and 6 steps to first floor level from the ground floor.
* The public areas are centrally heated. Bedrooms have their own individual radiators.
Public Areas - WC
* There are ladies and gents toilets off the Games room downstairs.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges, Take Away & Cafe
* The Dining Room has 5 tables for up to 4 persons per table. Breakfast is served from 8.30. to 9.30 or earlier by request.
* Evening meal can be ordered daily if required.
* The Licensed Bar Lounge is for guests use and drinks are available if required
* together with bar snacks. The bar lounge leads into the Games room with downstairs toilets.
* Emergencies only by request.
* Not Available
* Games room with Pool Table and Dart Board.
* Access to Garden for Guests use.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
* Not Available
* Bedroom 1. - Double with shower en-suite. Carpeted, and adequately furnished. Towels are provided, hairdryer, iron/ironingboard, tea making facilities, soap and shower gel/shampoo. Electric razor point. t.v.
* Bedroom 2 - Family room shower en-suite. Carpeted throughout. Adequately furnished. One double bed, one single bed and bunk beds. T.V. Tea making, hairdryer, etc.
* Bedroom 3 - Twin or small family shower en-suite. Carpeted throughout. Adequately furnished. One double bed, one single bed.T.V. Tea making, hairdryer etc.
* Bedroom 4 - Single shower en-suite. Carpeted throughout. One single bed. Adequately furnished. T.V. Tea Making, hairdryer etc.
* Bedroom 6 - Small family room en-suite with shower. One double bed, one single bed, adequately furnished. T.V. Tea making, hairdryer etc.
* The small family rooms can be let as twin if required.
Bathroom with Shower & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
* All rooms have en-suite facilities.
* There is a fire extinguisher in the Reception area, and one in the Bar Lounge and another on the landing of the first floor.
* In the event of a fire when the alarm bells ring, guests must make their way to the front door of french doors to the garden, whichever are the nearest at the time.
* We are happy to cater for special diets or any particular likes or dislikes. Please advise us of these before arrival.
* We are happy to refrigerate any medication.
* Mobile phone reception is generally o.k. in this area.
* Address: Selwood Lodge, 93 Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 2DZ.
* Telephone: 01243 865071
* Fax: 01243 865071
* Email: email@example.com
* Website: http://www.selwoodlodge.com/
* Grid reference: PO21 2DZ
* Hours of operation: We are open all year.
* Emergency number: 07771 566054
* Local carers: A & E at Bognor Regis War Memoral Hospital and A & E at St.Richards Hospital, Chichester.
* Local public transport numbers: Southern Rail 08457 48 49 50. And Stagecoach bus services,700, 60, 61 and 63 Telehone, 0845 121 0170.
* Local accessible taxi numbers: Five Star 01243 866000
* No future plans at the moment.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01243 865071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org